Monday, January 15, 2007

Jack Bauer is a Vampire

I've only seen about one episode of 24 from each of the past 5 seasons. Eventually I'll watch them all. Since I hate serialized shows, though, I don't watch any episodes until I can see them all at once. I refuse to buy into the show so that the network owns your soul for that hour or two each week, then obsess about it for the rest of the week.

Until now. I watched the first 1.5 episodes of the show (missed the last half hour but read about it on the website). And that's when Jack went vampire. I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes, but it's true. His cool factor just increased with me by about 700%.

*sigh*

So now I guess I gotta watch the show. I hate you all, 24 fans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um....The Lost Boys...

Unknown said...

Not quite sure what you're goin' for here...