Sunday, January 21, 2007

Indy vs. Chi-town

What a couple games!

The first one was just painful to watch. I was really pullin' the Saints but it wasn't happenin.

The second one...wow. What a comeback! I'm soooo glad that Payton finally gets his shot - I hope he snaps off for 4 touchdowns, 300+ yards, and the win, because I just don't want to see Jones or Grossman get a Superbowl ring. Well, mostly Jones. I won't mind if Grossman wins one in a few years assuming he actually becomes a good NFL quarterback someday. I DO wish just their defense could get a ring, though.

If nothing else, I'm glad the Colts won because the match I was most dreading was Chicago/New England. I wouldn't much care who won and since I'll be in Vegas for the game I might not be able to hear the commercials. Damn...guess that means I'd have to go play cards and get free drinks. :-)

No comments: