Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's over

The holiday season has officially ended at the Goodrich household. Thanksgiving is done, Christmas is done, New years is done, all family and friends are done. I've survived another season. Now it's just time for the clean up and take down.

And my folks' anniversary.

And then Valentines Day! Woohoo!!! I don't know who I'm gonna take out this year, but after two years of nothing, dangit I'm taking someone this year. I only missed one year out of the previous 14 so to miss two in a row is unconsionable. It's just a fun day to take someone out and have a good time. You don't have to be dating...it's not about that for me. It's about just enjoying the day and the company of someone else. I've done everything from a picnic to simple dinner and a movie to sunrise with donuts and sunset with hot chocolate moments to elaborate 13-hour dates with months of fore-planning. I love it all, and I look forward to a return to form this year. May you all enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: