Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What did I just do?

I "emailed" my sister. Found her on MySpace (which I still can't stand, by the way, regardless of what happens with sis). Tomorrow - which is technically today, although I don't believe that tomorrow comes until you wake up, and given my extremely recent inability to get to a state which I can wake up from, it means today is still today by my definition - is her birthday. She'll be 27.

I didn't know what to say to someone I haven't spoken to in over a year (maybe it's over two years now?) and haven't seen in almost 5 years, so I simply offered a Happy Birthday and told her I missed her. I don't know if I'll hear back from her. Part of me wants to. Part of me is terrified to. So now I guess I'm just waiting on the whims and caprices of the birthday girl.

OMW, did I seriously just say "today is still today"? By my definition? I must be retarded. Or a genius. Possibly both, but I doubt it.

Alright ima stop now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help." - Calvin

- Enrique