Thursday, November 16, 2006

The national holiday approaches

I'm considering doing what would be a first for me - a live blog event. As most of you are aware, this Saturday my beloved "The" Ohio State University Buckeyes take on that other school for the right to play in the national championship. I still think that other school wins the game this year - their defense is pretty dag'gone good - but I'll still watch. Mom's turning the house into an Ohio State shrine. I'll be sure to post some pics in a few days.

In any case, if I do it, you'll get a live update on my insanity as the refs blow calls and people make idiots of themselves. If I do this, though, I warn you now - ethics, reason, and character are going to go out the window. There's likely to be swearing and cursing and general filth. This can't be helped, nor can it be held against me.

Remember that. Nothing held against me. Diplomatic immunity 'n stuff.

No comments: