Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The calm before the storm

Two hours until go time.

I'm not nervous about the interview, although I did find out yesterday as I was walking out of the office that the responsible VP has requested to conduct the interview. So now instead of a peer and a direct supervisor conducting the interview, it's the direct supervisor and a 5-level skip above me conducting the interview. This is a good change - she's hired me before and I've worked for her for years in the past - but it does kinda make my resume look rather unnecessary considering she was there for the majority of it. Just an odd feeling to have her looking at a list of accomplishments and qualifications I know she's already familiar with.

As an added bonus, I'm getting a brief massage about 15 minutes prior to the interview - good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A quick massage makes everything a little better!!!

I'm about to get one in an hour. Life is good!