Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What the hell are you lookin' at THAT for?

I was talking to someone the other day about Superman and my jaw dropped when a certain question came up. I'll paraphrase the conversaion below (names have been changed to protect the guilty):

Me - It's alright, I'm like Superman, made of steel!

Johnson - Yeah, okay.

Me - Ha ha.

Johnson - So does Superman wear a cup?

Me - Um, wut?

Johnson - Well, I mean he's got the perfect package [note - lest there be any confusion, this is refering to the way Superman's penis is shaped in his tights, not Superman's recent UPS shipment of pez dispensers].

Me - What the HELL are you looking at THAT for?

Johnson - Well, he does! It's like perfectly proportional to his body! Nobody has a penis like that without a cup.

Me - No, he doesn't wear a cup! Why the hell would he need a cup? He's made of STEEL!

Johnson - No, I'm sorry. I don't care, if he gets hit there he's gonna crumble like a bitch unless he's wearing a cup just like any other guy.

Me - Dude, no. You don't know what you're talking about. His only weakness is kryptonite, not kryptonite and his nuts.

Johnson - I'm tellin' you, it would at least hurt a little bit.

Me - Whatever. I don't wanna talk about this any more.

*sigh* Every time I think about this conversation it makes me sad. I was never really a huge fan of comic books but now I REALLY don't want to read them - I'm too afraid that I'll open one up to a page where Superman is punching some dude's lights out and instead of "POW!" it says "WANG!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Superman is ticklish. It has nothing to do with stength and it can still be a weakness.

- Enrique