Saturday, August 05, 2006

Because I'm feeling a bit revealing (and bored) at the moment

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Same place I am right now - in front of my computer and the TV.

2. Who are you in love with?
Woah...

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not on purpose, I think I hate a little wax as a kid when trying to peel the paper off with my teeth...

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Strangely, yes. Brittney made a Ninja sign for me with a pink-and-yellow highlighted background that's on my monitor.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
About six weeks ago when I went browsing for some of the finishing touches on Brittney's b-day gift.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Sure do!

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Two weeks ago. Ahhh...San Diego, how I miss thee!

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nah.

10. Are you hot?
I have never described myself at hot. Occasionally as sexy, but not hot. Others might have said I'm hot...I don't specifically recall. I know they've said my eyes are hot along with various other parts of the body, but I don't remember any of them calling the whole package hot.

And if you mean, "Am I in the sweltering heat?" No, we have a/c.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water (and I'm ashamed to admit that)

12. What are you wearing right now?
Shorts and a t.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Generally the car wash, but sometimes me. My girlfriend thinks I should go over to her place and wash my car in a bikini. We'll see if that happens (wait, no we wont...).

14. Last food that you ate?
Pretzels

15. Where were you last week at this time?
Out w/Sonny havin' me a beer.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No.

17. When is the last time you ran?
A couple weeks ago at ComicCon.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
X-games as I type.

19. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs!

20. Your dream vacation?
Ummm...something involving spending time on the ocean (that's not a cruise) either in SoCal or western Europe.

21. Last person's house you were in?
My folks.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Shattered my wrist in 8th grade, breaking six different bones. Took twelve weeks to recover and it never healed correctly.

23. Have you been in love?
Damn straight!

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Absolutely. The girlfriend and the best friends...

25. Last play you saw?
Ummm...God's Favorite by Neil Simon.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Little romantic gestures, massages, and stories....

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Going to go hang out w/Joe and some of the guys to help celebrate his birthday.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
F MySpace. MySpace is the dark side. I heart Google!!!

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Heading to Indy by way of New York and I can't freakin' wait!

30. Ever go to camp?
Yes, and oh how I loved them. Pine Summit holds a lot of memories for me...

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Definitely, but it's not really something I aimed for.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
If I'll ever get hitched again or have children.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
At the moment, no. But I generally do.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Man I hope not. I already saw too many this year.

35. Where is your best friend?
I would guess in his house in Phoenix.

36. How is your best friend?
An idiot. We get along famously.

37. Do you have a tan?
The sun is my enemy. No, no tan. I go from white to red in a few moments.

38. What are you listening to right now?
No music at the moment.

39. Do you collect anything?
Ohio State trinkets and collectable cards.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
A couple of folks at work.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Umm...a little over three years ago for a speeding ticket. I had just picked up In N Out burger and was bringing it home to the gf.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Haven't most of us? Yes.

43. What does your last text message say?
Received - Having a great time! We went to the arch and union station yesterday, and are going to the game tonight!
Sent - Sounds like a great time! Take care...

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Sometimes.

45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday morning. Need to take one here pretty soon tho. Time to stop being lazy and go out.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Doing it currently. One more load to go...

47. What is your heritage?
Western European mutt.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Unless this one died, too, yes.

49. Are you rich?
Heheh....not a chance.

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Watching Son in Law. It's so stupid but I still love that movie.

No comments: