Thursday, August 17, 2006

Kissing

I'm not comfortable watching other people kiss or otherwise share romantic moments. I'm not really sure why this is, but for as long as I can remember it's been this way. I noticed it once again when I was out watching a movie with my ladyfriend last night and caught myself looking at the ceiling while the folks on the screen were all kissy kissy with each other. It's not that I'm grossed out by it by any means - I'm actually a big fan of kisses and romance and all that happy nonsense, myself. But for some reason I just don't feel comfortable watching others in similar situations. Maybe it's because I feel like I'm interrupting a private moment. Maybe it's because I wish it was me in those moments and don't want to see such things happening to others and not me and I'm just flat out jealous (hey, some stuff that happens in the movies is pretty dang cool, even if it is fake). Maybe it's because I think they're doing it all wrong and am saddened by their lack of attention to detail.

Eh, I don't know. Maybe I'm just retarded.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are retarded =)

Anonymous said...

I guess you're not a "mirrors on the ceiling" kind of guy then.

- Enrique

Miss Insanity said...

I am with you on that one! And you are also right about some lacking "attention to detail."