Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A week of firsts

I've been told I need to blog. Fine.

It's occurred to me that this week has been a week of firsts. For the first time in my life, during the past week I've...

- Read and written in French (sort of)
- Grown a goatee
- Seriously ripped a peer of mine for the actions of their charges
- Pointed out logic/coding flaws in a vendor's program...to the vendor (it got changed on the spot)
- Caught a girl checkin' me out full knowing she was checkin' me out
- Been bored watching UFC fights (what a terrible UFC night)
- Started the top two picks of the whole fantasy baseball draft on my team
- Realized just how much I don't like where I sit, and that I really *do* like people being around me in the morning - even if I don't want them to talk to me

Nothing necessarily earth-shattering...just kind of a neat week.

(Yes, pictures from the trip are still coming)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time knowing someone was checking you out? Or that they didn't mind you knowing they were checking you out?

Unknown said...

First time I knew. I don't consider myself unattractive and I've done pretty fair for myself as far as ladies are concerned, but I'm not used to girls checking me out at all and I'm also an idiot about knowing when they're interested. Of course this time was kinda easy because it happens to be a gal I'm dating so it was pretty easy to figure out.

Anonymous said...

I think you are making stuff up mister. I don't recall checking you out... I would NEVER do something like that! ;)