Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Spineless Idiots

I'm sick of spineless idiot guys. I can't really call them spineless idiot "men" because they're not. Males, but not men. But yeah, I'm sick of hearing about them. Dammit, love your wives, your daughters, your girlfriends, your mothers, your nieces, and the other significant women in your life. Cherish them, care for them, enjoy your time with them, but, for the love of all creation, don't abuse them! Women are not items to be used or wasted and tossed aside. They are not curses or diseases you try to rid yourself of. They are not prey to be hunted or trapped. They're not car payments you make just to keep your credit rating up.

Guys that read this blog - know that I'm not referring to you. I probably wouldn't associate with you much if I felt you resembled this description. I'm just fed up at the moment with guys being dumbasses. I'd like to think that having a penis doesn't automatically force us to act like animals (yes, we all have our moments but I'm talking about patterns of behavior)...it's just that lately the actions of other males are causing me to lose faith.

Bastards.

No comments: