Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I haven't paid since 1999

Fall of 1999 was the last time I paid for a haircut. Seven and a half years ago. I've rather gotten used to not paying to have my haircut. Saves a fair bit of money over time.

Normally I shave my head every six days or so but these past couple weeks just sucked the energy out of me. By the time I got enough time and energy to shave my head again, my hair was too long for a normal razor and I don't have any oil for my clippers, so off to the haircut place I go.

If I'm going for a beard shave and full haircut I'll go to the good barber not too far from work. All I needed was a buzz cut, though, and I wasn't about to pay $22 for that. Great Clips will work fine for my needs right now, thank you. Even just for a quick little buzz cut, though...

Twelve dollars (plus tip).

*ouch*

I realize $12 ever seven to eight years isn't so bad. I just don't like parting with money for something that I didn't want and is generally preventable.

Stupid $12 hair cut.

No comments: