Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bloody Pooh Bear, and another bummer weekend

There's someone at work...well, a couple of someone's, actually...that are going to challenge my workplace cunning. Or so they say. Evidently they think it'd just be the bees knees to mess with my desk and such at work, as my desk is too organized for their liking. Yes, I'm organized. No, I'm definitely not OCD. I told them that they don't frighten me, which is entirely true. I've gone up against far worse than them and come out unscathed. Not even Princess Pino and her unruly gang of knaves could scar me! They asked what made me so confident, at which point I relayed my Pooh Bear incident.

Pino and her lackey Michele stole my smiley figurines and Daunte Culpepper. I said we'd get them back, they said we wouldn't. So I resorted back to an old addage - kill them with kindness. That night I went out and purchase a pooh bear stuffed animal, a large Disney gift bag, and a smaller white box with some tissue paper. Michele was a big Disney fan, so I figured she'd never suspect anything unseemly. I then went home and ripped pooh's head off, painted the stuffing red, jammed it on a pike, and wrapped it in tissue paper for Michele. I then painted the top of the body red and put it in the box to be delivered to the Princess later the same day.

It worked to perfection - Michele saw the bag, was delighted, and opened it with glee only to find Pooh's head on a pike, holding up the stick for all to see. It was great! Then the body was delievered to complete the day. Good times! Everyone in the department knew I was weird, but then they thought I was a psycho. Nobody messed w/me again. :-)

And for the record...

OSU won...
Michigan didn't lose...
Notre Dame lost...
ASU won...
Peoria lost (0-3 for the first time ever...sad, sad days)...
All my fantasy teams lost...

2-6 for the weekend. *sigh* Shameful and saddening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um....I still mess with you? And the only reason they mess your desk up is because you are sooooo much fun to tease and play with. *muah* Princess Pino

Dak-Ind said...

anytime notre dame loses is a good weekend for me. GO DUCKS.