Thursday, August 16, 2007

Home?

In the mail today I received a letter from the company I work for addressed to Some Random Girl. Of course I'm not Some Random Girl so I think this both strange and ironic being that it came from my own workplace.

I then arrive at my door to find an envelope from my apartment complex addressed to Some Random Couple. I don't have a roommate (to my knowledge) nor am I married (to my knowledge).

All of this makes me wonder - do I still live here? Did the bodysnatchers arrive and they're just saving me for last? Alternate universes collided and my apartment is now the wormhole or event horizon or whatevertheheck term it is for where alternate universes intersect?

E.T. phone home...

1 comment:

EJ said...

Wow! You're back!

You haven't posted to the blog in 10 years. Where have you been? So much as changed while you've been gone.

(=

- Enrique

Do you have navigational charts in your brain now?