Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Agreement

Sometime around when I was 12 years old the sun and I reached an agreement: it was going to rise every day (until it doesn't, at which time we all have far more terrible issues to consider) and I wasn't going to like it. Such has been the case for the past 15 years. It's not that I hate the sun, but more that I love the nighttime. More on that later...too many thoughts to quickly jot down.

My employees at the credit union are going to feel my squirrly morning wrath tomorrow when they have me facilitating a department meeting at 9:00AM. There's no amount of caffeine-filled goodness that can prevent this, and heaven forbid that one of the employees in that meeting is a morning person lest I will be compelled to hurl them out the window of the 3rd Floor Conference Room of the Emerald Palace (aka headquarters...our central operating center is surrounded by green glass). F'n mornings...it's not a good morning until 12:30 PM, and anybody that greets me with, "Good morning!" is a dirty dirty liar.

If you see a headline about someone plummeting to their death in Arizona tomorrow, that likely means I'm in jail. May as well divy up my cards since I don't think TCG collections command a high value in the slammer. Triple G gets my foils. Single H gets my signed cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf

Hayden said...

Sweeeet