Sunday, December 17, 2006

Random thoughts prior to the return to reality

- I have no desire to go back to work and am delaying it as long as possible. Which just happens to be for another 8.5 hrs. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

- The house has now been fully transformed into Christmas mode. Tomorrow the cleaning will be finished and I'll have all the gifts for my family/friends wrapped and under the tree. Tuesday my Aunt comes in, and at some point after that I'll lose my sanity. I would say that I'll let you know when that happens, but I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out on your own.

(Shut up. No, I haven't lost it yet.)

(Yet.)

- It used to be that hockey was the fighting sport that wasn't boxing or UFC. Now it's basketball. Dr. Naismith has got to be rolling over in his grave over these brawls.

- I hate personal fouls in football. Absolutely hate them. Generally speaking, personal fouls mean you're personally stupid and that's inexcusable (at a professional level). If I ever am a head coach of a football team, personal fouls will carry steep penalties with me.

- Think Pittsburgh got sick of playing mediocre ball? What a domination...

- Tom Brady and Rex Grossman are both playing with chips on their shoulders right now. The difference between the two is that Tom is actually good. I'm tellin' ya right now - Chicago's offense is playing far better than what they should be capable of and it's all gonna come crashing down at the wrong time. Rex really isn't that great, Thomas Jones is NOT good, and for some reason defenses are letting Berrian beat them.

- Why must Cleveland suck, and why must the Ravens (whom I hate) have so many players that I like...

- Christ fooled us all. He returned to earth in the form of LaDanian Tomlinson. If he walked on water before, now he just drives across it. Oh, and scores touchdowns at will...

K, guess that's enough for now.

No comments: