Friday, June 23, 2006

I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD MY COFFEE YET!!!!

Those who have worked or lived with me for any length of time (such as a single day) can generally pretty easily tell I'm not a morning person, and those that have worked with me at hte CU over the years are definitely aware. I've gotten better over the years at masking my disdain for morning but it's still very much alive.

It's 7:54 at work and the day hasn't even started, and one of my peers comes in and starts blurting out, "HI! How is everyone this fine and wonderful Friday morning?!?" blah blah SHUT THE FILTH UP!!!! I'm not much awake, it's not even the start of the day, and I haven't had my coffee yet!

Ugh...morning. Let's get this straight - it's not a good morning until 12:30 PM. It doesn't mean it's not a good day, but "good morning" is a dirty oxymoron.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sex is the only thing worth getting up in the morning for. And to be quite honest, if I could sleep while having sex I probably would.

- Enrique

Anonymous said...

This is probably the first thing I unequivocally agree with you on.

F- the morning.

Oh, Enrique- you go back to sleep after morning sex. It doesn't count as waking up until you get OUT of bed.