Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"To Be Continued" = Silent Treatment

I was watching House today (btw, Dr. House is like the modern tragic love-hate hero...it's great...think Sydney from Tale of Two Cities) and it ended as a To Be Continued. Now, that's the whole damn reason I don't watch shows like Lost or 24 or Prison Break until they're on DVD. I DETEST waiting for a damn TV show ending because I end up liking the show so much that I *will* keep coming back until I get my tidy little answers, thus bowing to the whims of the advertisements of corporate America and granting them victory.

Well...no, my reasons are far less idylic than what I just made them out to be...I'm just friggin' impatient and I don't like being a slave to the TV other than for sports.

In any case, it occurred to me that I hate To Be Continued as much as I hate the silent treatment. Dammit, be pissed at me, rip my head off, throw something at me, scream and yell and cry...whatever. I can handle all that. Just don't eliminate communication. I abhore that.

3 comments:

The1GWiz said...

Hey, at least part two's on tomorrow night (Wed.), is it not? So minimal wait is something :P

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»