Monday, May 01, 2006

A First Time for Everything

I just submitted my first article to a real magazine today. I've had stuff printed online and in school and local and newspapers, but this would be my first national print publication. I don't really aspire to be a professional writer and it's not like it was a complex article - just a first cut/preview article - but it would kinda be a stamp of approval for an English major.

And a few extra bucks here and there doesn't hurt (which assumes the article actually gets printed...we'll see what happens).

2 comments:

The1GWiz said...

If I promise to purchase the publication in which this article shall appear... do you promise to teach me how to read? :[

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»