Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Don't try this at home

I'm only going to say this once. I will not repeat myself, so be sure to pay attention.



Homemade wings are bad.



To my knowledge I've tried homemade wings twice in my lifetime, neither sampling of which were made by me or my family. Both times yielded less than pleasant results. The first time I think I just wasn't used to the spices or something, but this time I know there was definitely something wrong. Both the moms and I have been ill all day. If you can imagine someone taking a large spoon, heating it until it's all red, jamming it in my chest and stirring it about...that's about what it feels like (or so I imagine).

I'm not making this mistake again. I don't care how long you say you've been making them or how good they are, you can keep your damn posion fowl to yourself.

No comments: