Saturday, June 23, 2007

Return to the beach














This coming Friday, I'll be here. Long Beach harbor for AnimeExpo 2007! Bring on the freaks n' geeks!!! This will be the first time I've been to a convention in over three years where I wasn't working, and only the second time ever. Verrrry much looking forward to it especially after last week's long hours. This week could be a rough one, too, but it shouldnt' be as long as the last one. No eleven hour work days this time...there better not be, at least!

4 comments:

Jason said...

Club Sandwish at the Anaheim Hilton. It's teh best thing ever.

Unknown said...

If we were in Anaheim I'd order that. The con is in Long Beach this year, though. =)

Anonymous said...

Take lots of pictures of Inyuashi girls for me! (=

- Enrique

BubbaJoe said...

Dude, we should do dinner or something... Give me a ring or I will try to find you while there. Should be good times!

Justin