Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bonus

Management gets an annual bonus on top of their raise. I just found out they're doubling my bonus this year.

Double bonus is good.

And I think they give it to the manager's at the end of the month as a carrot to actually work through the end of the month when the employee reviews are due. Otherwise you'd get a LOT of managers tendering their resignations on 1/16 every year.

I enjoy my job, but the work this month sucks, and right now my desk is working with only half the normal staff, so...yeah. If you hear about someone plummetting to their death off the Emerald Palace, just check to make sure it wasn't me. At least until February, when things start to become more sane.

1 comment:

Starfire said...

Bonus, eh? Is it a "Yessssss" or a "Bonus? Yeah right" ?