Monday, November 14, 2005

Sheria's Story

I was just transfering cards today from folder to folder and came across my Wars foily sets. :-( I miss Wars. Fun game, even if I hardly ever got to play it. It made my mind work.

What I'd love to know, though, is what ever happened to Sheria? Last we knew one of the CiSyn (I think that was there name?) guys identified her as a potential kizen and whisked her away. She was kind of a silent assassin type, it seemed, and her little dive-roll-and-fire move was purty sweet - in fact, I named my monk after her! She and Hicks had the most compelling stories, IMO. If any of y'all have "the rest of the story," drop me a line.

3 comments:

TheGirard said...

Dude...raving red could kick her ass.

Unknown said...

Yeah she could, but Red's already a freakbeast and we kinda know her back story some, where as Sheria's story isn't yet quite told. I picture her first card as pre-CiSyn; after her time there she becomes a hell-on-wheels assassin, or something like that. Or maybe not, maybe I'm completely wrong, which is why I want the rest of the story! :-)

Jason said...

Bah. I think we all know that "Two-Way" Berson was the man...er, men.