Saturday, September 01, 2007

Enjoyment

It's been quite a while since I've enjoyed life this much...

I was essentially told I'll be promoted sometime in the next 4-5 months this past Wednesday. Yesterday I bowled my best game ever, and nearly marked in every frame. It's football season and I'm watching a great game between Virginia Tech and East Carolina. Ohio State is winning soundly, Penn State is winning soundly, that school where Satan was born is losing to App. State, Peoria won yesterday, I'm gonna see a movie with the FGF and then she'll meet one of the best friends for dinner, fantasy draft is on Monday along with smoked ribs w/the fam, and all on a long weekend.

I tell you what, I could sure go for another piece of this pie!!!

Oh, and I found out my girlfriend is a table dancer! That's right. She's all mine, boys...go find your own table-dancing girlfriend.

It wouldn't be impossible for me to enjoy life more. There are definitely things that could make it better, but I'm not about to take this weekend for granted. This is goooood times!

No comments: